Summit House Retirement Community values the health and safety of our tenants, staff, and the community. As frontline workers providing quality care, we continue to follow CDC and State of Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals guidelines throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
We often communicate important updates on this page and encourage you to check back frequently. Never hesitate to contact us with questions at 641-843-3333 or email email@example.com
Below are helpful documents recently released regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine. We encourage you to review them by clicking the title of the document below.
Here are some additional resources you may access for further information:
- Pharmacy Partner Resources
- Walgreens: http://www.walgreens.com/covidvaccine
- CDC Resources
- CDC Importance of Vaccines for LTC Residents and Staff
- CDC Post-Vaccine Considerations for Healthcare Personnel
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit for Health Systems and Clinics
- AMDA (American Medical Directors Association) FAQ on Vaccine Safety and Efficacy
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Resources